Subway Surfers is a fun and entertaining video game, challenging gamers to run into obstacles, without getting caught by the inspector and his dog. Players run around the train yard, paint spraying and running into trains and other obstacles.
Below we offer a few cheats, tricks and tips to help keep you ahead of the guard and racking up high scores on the Game Center social network.
Miss the old characters?
Then you must know these tricks of purchasing limited edition characters and special mission. How? Just set your device to the below date that correspond to the characters you want to buy:
- Zombie Jake – October 3, 2012
- Elf Tricky and Starboard – December 1, 2012
- Tony and Liberty – January 5, 2013
- Carmen and Toucan – January 30, 2013
- Roberto and Kick-Off – February 28, 2013
- Egg Hunt and Chicky – March 1, 2013
- Kim and Outback – April 5, 2013
- Harumi and Fortune – May 4, 2013
- Cherry Hoverboard – May 27, 2013
- Nick and Flamingo – May 30, 2013
Make a jetpack fly like a hoverboard
- Grab a hoverboard and turn it on
- When the hoverboard ends, pick up a jetpack at the same time
- Warning: this is not an easy trick.
Change direction of jetpack smoke
- Players need the Bouncer hoverboard to do this trick
- Turn on the Bouncer hoverboard
- While the hoverboard is still on, pick up a jetpack
- An upgraded jetpack is best for this trick
Turn your hoverboard invisible
- Begin the game and die after a few seconds
- At the moment just before dying, click Mega Headstart to turn it on
- At this moment you’ll fly backwards
- After you land, turn on your hoverboard and it will be invisible
- You may need to try this trick several times for it to work
Keep in mind the game is constantly being updated and it’s possible some of these Subway Surfers cheats, tricks and tips won’t work.